The Clinical/Translational Informatics group provides assistance and access to, collections with curated clinical information that can be used for a research projects. Staff in this group can assist in the following ways:
- Consultation in information availability from the electronic medical records (EPIC – EPIC AIQuery, BlueEHR and ADIDS)
- Consultation on and assistance with development of new electronic case-report forms and processes to collect new clinical information from research subjects
- Management of clinical data collections in the electronic medical records
- Query-appropriate, de-identified, clinical research relevant information and curation of that data into a research database
- Maintain the Autoimmune Disease Institute DataSystem (ADIDS), which is based upon Daedalus Software, Inc. Biomaterial Tracking and Management system for Precision Medicine. ADIDS is the system used to integrate all clinical information, track subject consents for specific studies/protocols, tracks all samples procured and stored for future use, and tracks all uses of those samples for collection of additional data.
- Assistance with the development of interfaces and dashboards, based upon active queries of available data sources to monitor projects, patient longitudinal profiles (for clinical purposes), selection of subjects meeting clinical protocol/trial enrollment requirements (available to clinical personnel with appropriate authorizations only)